1 John 4:4

".....because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nothing Special but Stay Tuned

I just did not want anyone to think I have forgotten my readers! I appreciate you who read and encourage me!!! It really does help me with the positive attitude AND keeps me accountable :)

Tomorrow is my first weigh in...I am only weighing in ever Monday. I m not going to sress  about it..just to see if work is getting done. If I do not lose weight but feel better and maybe lose inches that works for me too. Can't lie it has been a rough weekend eating wise. We will see. Tomorrow also starts back to school for me so I will begin to see how the real world will work with my food and my work out times.

I will get back with you all soon with hopefully good news :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are still doing well and meeting whatever goals you set for yourself! I don't get to see you much and I haven't seen any updates lately. Just wanted to come by and offer a cyber ((hug)) and let you know I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete