1 John 4:4

".....because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1

Day 1.
Peanut Butter w/ Toast
Water
Strawberry Yogurt
Coffee
Water
Tuna
Crackers
Cup of Grapes
100 Calorie pack of almonds
Low Fat Pudding Cup
Spaghetti
Apple w/ PB

Worked out hard this morning. Ran a mile straight and then ran a lap walked a lap ran a lap and so on for 8 more laps. Then I tried this circuit that the other girls have been doing. Do an exercise for 30 seconds and then run a lap…do this 12 times so you end up running another mile and work out different parts of your body! Boy was it difficult but so worth it. It was a great work out and they pushed me hard J I loved it though. They are so encouraging. Could NOT have done it without them. Today felt good. I was active and very conscious about what I ate. I am a little worried about how eating out is going to be. What do I order? Order what I normally would and only eat half? I am unsure but hopefully I will figure it out.
Any advice or help feel free to give :)

3 comments:

  1. Good work, Rilee! I will soon be joining you girls for some work outs and runs! Looking forward to being encouraged by YOU! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job, Rilee!! You are starting off strong, with some wonderful help. The eating is my weakest part so I feel ya on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you, not because you aren't GORGEOUS no matter what, but because you're doing something for yourself that you want to do and you're sticking with it. That's awesome! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete