1 John 4:4

".....because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Taking Life and Others for Granted

I feel like the past couple of weeks have been a roller coaster. Mostly an emotional roller coaster all within myself. Little things...maybe...petty...maybe. But to me most of it has been important...or it wouldn't have affected me. Where do these roller coaster full of emotions come from?? Things can be so good (or just uneventful) and then BAM things happen. I don't get it. I may not be making any sense right now but for those who understand where I am coming from where does this come from? Am I always on the roller coaster and just sometimes notice these things or is it forreal that things can hit all at once. Plus I have always been a pretty open friend. I can be very open with my feelings and events in life but I have never had that one person in my life that I tell EVERYTHING to. I have people I trust. I have girls I would consider my best friends but they usually have a friend they have known longer, or just a better connection. Please believe this is not a pitty party. Just feelings inside getting brought to the surface. I don't hold things in I still do get them out. Basically It has just been a rough couple of weeks, but I know there is worse going on with people and it has just really made me think how lucky I am.


I have been trying to keep up with the IU student that has been missing. It breaks my heart for her friends and family to not know where she is or if she is alive or not. I pray she is alive and well and that she will be found soon. I pray for strength for her family and friends and knowledge of all those helping in the case. So instead of dwelling on my bad week or couple weeks I am gonna praise God that I am alive and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment