1 John 4:4

".....because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Friday, September 2, 2011

Looking Ahead to Fall

It has been a crazy year. A year ago  decided I would move back home from Knoxville to finish school. It was the best decision :)

So this past year has been filled with school, work, running, and family time.

But I am really looking forward to the fall.

Yesterday was September 1st....September is my mom's birthday, and my little cousin's birthdays and we just have a lot going on. October brings my birthday and my dad's birthday and more importantly my niece will arrive in October :) Then there is November full of Thanksgiving and December...the first week will be crazy busy wiht our Christmas Drama Production which I got a part in :) So all fall I will also be preparing for that and I cannot wait!!!!! Then of course we have Christmas and the day after we are going to Florida!! I can't wait!!! I have needed a vacay for a while now! This will only be my 3rd time in Florida but I just cannot wait to relax :)

A lot is coming this fall!!!! It's gonna be great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment